How does AfterPay work?
Afterpay makes your monthly budgeting even easier by letting you spread the cost of your order over 4 interest- free installments paid every 2 weeks.
How does it work?
- AfterPay is only available to customers over 18 with a US shipping address, a US Visa or Mastercard (credit or debit card), and a US mobile phone number.
- You must be over 18, a resident of the U.S. and meet additional eligibility criteria to qualify.
- Your order will need to total $30-$1000 in order to qualify for Afterpay.
- Late fees apply.
- Estimated payment amounts shown on product pages exclude taxes and shipping charges, which are added at checkout. Click here for complete terms.
- Loans to California residents made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lenders Law license.
How do I pay for an order using Afterpay?
- Add your items to your shopping bag and head to checkout as normal.
- When you get to checkout, choose Installments by Afterpay as your payment method.
- Customers using this payment option for the first time will need to register with Afterpay and provide a valid and verifiable email address, mobile phone number and a credit or debit card. Returning customers will be asked to log into their account. It's important that you provide the correct details, as Afterpay will need to send over your payment schedule.
Once you've placed your order using AfterPay, you'll receive an email from them as well as your Durags 2 Riches order confirmation email.
Please note, you won't be able to cancel your order once you've placed it. If you're not happy with your order when it arrives, please return it. You can find more information on how to returns work with AfterPay here.
How does the payment schedule work?
- All customers will be required to make their first payment at the time of purchase.
- The three outstanding payments will then be deducted every 2 weeks from the payment method you selected.
- If you choose to make additional payments before your scheduled pay dates, you can do this through your Afterpay account.
- You'll receive a reminder two days before your payment is due via email or text.
If you miss a payment, you may be subject to late fees. Click here for more information on Afterpay’s purchase payment agreement.
Can I purchase Durags 2 Riches E-Gift Cards on Afterpay?
You're unable to buy Durags 2 Riches E-Gift Cards using AfterPay. However, if you have an E-Gift Card and you're spending more than its value, you can pay the remaining balance of your order using AfterPay.
Please note, if you pay for your order this way, there won't be a breakdown of payment methods used on your order confirmation email.
For more information about AfterPay, click here.