Just like your clothes, your Durag/Bonnet is made of fabric and can be washed! For the safety of our Durag/Bonnet, we have two recommended ways to wash them!
HOW TO HAND WASH YOUR DURAG/BONNET
- Always separate your lights and darks from each other to wash separately
- Place your Durag/Bonnet in a large bowl or the sink
- Add water to a large bowl with warm water or plug your sink and fill it up
- Add in a few drops of laundry detergent or regular shampoo
- Wash them with your hands thoroughly
- Rinse the detergent off
- Hang your Durag/Bonnet to dry
HOW TO MACHINE WASH YOUR DURAG/BONNET
PLEASE NOTE. Although you can machine wash our Durag/Bonnet, we do not recommend machine washing.
- Be sure to not wash your Durag/Bonnet alone into the washing machine
- Place your Durag/Bonnet in a laundry bag, net bag, or even in an empty pillowcase for ultimate protection!
- Wash on the delicate cycle or choose the hand wash cycle on your machine
- Choose warm or cold water with the lowest spin cycle possible
- We always recommend letting them hang dry
- If put in the dryer, you MUST select air dry otherwise, you can risk damaging your Durag/Bonnet.